How to repair CDR file of CorelDraw drawingModified on 01/01/2019
The repairing of corrupted CorelDraw project - step-by-step instruction:
- Download CDR Repair Kit here: https://www.cdr.repair/downl/CDRRepairKitInstall.exe
- Install CDR Repair Kit
- Start CDR Repair Kit
- Select corrupted *.cdr file
- Preview repaired drawing and press Start recovery button
DOWNLOAD COREL DRAW .CDR REPAIR
REPAIR COREL DRAW CDR FILE
CDR Repair Kit is an all-in-one CDR Corel Draw repair tool that combines the best qualities of leading data recovery tools with its own unique engine to produce excellent results in the worst cases of data corruption. The core of the program developed by the company's specialists takes advantage of a set of proprietary algorithms that are capable of finding and extracting the maximum of meaningful elements from the most severely corrupted CDR drawing files. This CDR Corel Draw files repair solution will help restore the results of your work even if you have zero experience with similar software and generally in the field of data recovery.
CDR Repair Kit makes the process of CorelDraw CDR repair as simple as possible by reducing it to a few quick steps of a recovery wizard. The wizard only requires the user to select the damaged source file and make several confirmation clicks on the way to the final data saving step. To make it even easier for users, the program comes with a CDR file preview module available at one of the recovery steps and supporting zooming and panning. The product has no limitations on the size or structure of the files being repaired and can repair Corel Draw CDR file data containing compressed graphic objects.
CDR COREL DRAW FILES REPAIR
The algorithm of the program's work is very simple: the user selects a damaged Corel Draw file on the hard drive or the local network, lets CDR Repair Kit analyze the file, previews the structure of recoverable content, and passes the data to a copy of CorelDRAW installed on the system. If there are several copies of CorelDRAW installed on the user's system, the program will prompt for the necessary one before saving the data. The interface of this CDR Corel Draw repair tool is extremely intuitive and fully accessible to the most inexperienced and computer-illiterate users.
The range of supported CDR file versions is very broad and includes such popular versions as CorelDraw 10, 11, 12, X3, X4, X5 and newer ones. The program is supplied in the form of a compact installation file that takes seconds to download and requires absolutely no additional components, such as libraries or frameworks, to operate.
CORELDRAW CDR REPAIR
Below are some of the key features of CDR Repair Kit:
- A powerful proprietary engine capable of repairing data after the most serious data corruption accidents.
- Comprehensive support of all major CorelDraw versions: 10, 11, 12, X3, X4, X5 and newer ones.
- Support of files containing compressed graphic objects.
- Direct export of restored data to CorelDraw (CorelDraw must be installed on the user's computer at the time of recovery).
- Possibility to select the destination copy of CorelDraw on systems with several versions installed at the same time.
- Built-in preview of recoverable data with panning and zooming support.
- Lightweight and minimalistic interface that makes the program a great choice for users of all skill levels.
CDR COREL DRAW REPAIR TOOL
If you need a reliable solution of your data corruption problem, just download Corel Draw .CDR repair software from Repair Kit and get back to work in no time!
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
from our website
Post a review
PayPro Global (PayPro Global, Inc., 250 The East Mall street, Etobicoke, ON Canada, M9B 0A9) is the fastest growing eCommerce company that develops customized solutions to help software producers to easily and effectively sell software online. PayPro Global supports more than one hundred currencies, all major credit cards, and a wide variety of payment options. PayPro Global offers efficient customer support 24/7 and provides personal attention to customers having special requirements.